The traditional Windows text editor, now improved
You probably already know Wordpad, the basic text editor included in Windows. Now you'll be able to download this advanced version of Wordpad, that has more additional functions compared to the original version that will improve your experience.
- New version of Wordpad.
- Allows you to open several document simultaneously in different tabs.
- Insert images into the text.
- Make use of 3 different skins that will change what the application looks like.
- Search and replace text within the file.
- Configure the printing options.
The perfect alternative to the traditional Wordpad
The style of Wordpad's interface is similar to the Ribbon model that is used by the majority of Microsoft applications. Thus, the interface is much more appealing than that of the traditional Wordpad.
Many users prefer to use Wordpad to write instead of large office suites or the basic notepad. Download Wordpad for free and you'll have an advanced version of the popular and basic text editing software by Microsoft.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.